300 COLLINS AVE Miami Beach 33139
With an energy and style all of its own, South of Fifth has become the most desirable areas
of Miami. Now, thanks to the imagination of designer Thomas Juul-Hansen, this exclusive
neighborhood has become all the more stylish, and all the more exclusive.
Leave the sights and sounds of South Beach behind and step inside Three Hundred Collins — a
sanctuary of chic between the city and the sea. Born of Juul-Hansen’s pure and practical design,
Three Hundred Collins offers residents the ultimate balance of city living and cool tranquility. A
unique blend of its natural environment and sophisticated, contemporary design, Three Hundred
Collins is your very own modern retreat in the heart of it all.
Set against the backdrop of Miami Beach, Three Hundred Collins takes its inspiration from the
timeless serenity of the natural world. Wood floors and stone finishes bring the beauty of nature
indoors, while spacious terraces and balconies throughout allow residents to soak up the sun.
Stroll through the lobby and feel the outside world drift away. Explore a little further, and you
may happen upon Three Hundred Collins’ stunning private gardens. Created by Urban Robot
Associates to be as elegant and refined as Juul-Hansen’s designs, the gardens are exclusively
accessed by just four of the apartments.
- With relaxed sophistication at the heart of Three Hundred Collins, you’ll find all of our amenities
- From the large 75ft private pool to the hot-tub and fitness center, residents can unwind in style and personal service, you can be sure that life is as seamless as possible.
- 24 Hour Doorman
- Valet Parking
- and features have been designed to make life all the more effortless… and all the more luxurious.
- without leaving the sanctuary of the building. Plus, with valet parking, 24 hour attended lobby
- 75ft Roof Top Pool & Hot Tub
- Fitness Center
- While Juul-Hansen’s spectacular interiors are guaranteed to inspire, each residence features
- Fully integrated Dishwasher
- Undercounter Wine Storage
- Raindance showerhead
- custom kitchen cabinets, and Miele appliances. Other features include:
- Convection Oven
- Designer fixtures from Vola and Hansgrohe
- Duravit toilet
Luxury high rises and condos. Stunning views. Quiet streets. Great restaurants. The coolest park in town.
Gentrified beginning a decade ago, the South of Fifth (SoFi) enclave has grown into one of the most popular addresses in South Florida. South of Fifth condos and real estate are upscale and designed to standards of exclusive style and luxury.
Set apart from the denser, tourist-clogged section of South Beach to the north of Fifth Street, SoFi offers a more laid-back, community feel. Its walking distance to the action and easy access to I-395/MacArthur Causeway to the mainland give residents the best of both worlds.
The most coveted high-rise condominiums from the county’s recent housing boom including Apogee, Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande, ICON South Beach and the Continuum dual towers are located here. Regarding interior properties, there are renovated Art Deco and midcentury modern gems, and some of South Beach’s only townhouses with private garages.
Besides the most popular locals’ beach, residents have Miami Beach Marina and South Pointe Park right outside their door. Young families flock to SoFi for South Pointe Elementary School, one of the top-rated public schools in the county. Joe’s Stone Crab and Prime 112, two of Florida’s most famous restaurants, call SoFi home, while other hotspots are La Piaggia beach club, known for its champagne-soaked Sunday soirees, and Smith & Wollensky, a prime venue to watch the sunset and people watch.