Pre-construction prices start in the $200’s to over $1 million
The Bond at Brickell is the first new condominium to be developed on Brickell Avenue since Miami’s last real estate cycle. The 44-story luxury tower will be home to 328 residences that will attract residents from throughout the Americas and around the world. Inspired by the best of classic British elegance and appointed with modern day amenities, The Bond introduces a new standard of luxury living to the Brickell Financial District.
Completion slated for summer 2015
Units will feature very spacious floor plans, floor to ceiling windows, and the best views of Biscayne Bay and Brickell Avenue on the market. All of our finishes have been carefully chosen to satisfy the most discerning buyers. Porcelanosa bathrooms, Bosch appliances, and FRANKE fixtures will be featured in every one of our residences. We still have a wide range of units available, from our One Bed+Den all the way up to our corner 3 Bed/3Bath.
UNIQUE RESIDENCE FEATURES
• Climate efficient windows
• Curated floorplans for comfort and lifestyle
• Residences delivered decorator ready for your style
• Floor-to-ceiling glass Windows in most residences.
• Spectacular foyers in select residences
• Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railing
SPA INSPIRED BATHS
• Premium European styled cabinetry with Silestone vanity tops and full size mirrors
• Double sink vanity tops in select residences
• Frameless glass enclosures in master baths of select residences
• Luxury porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas
• Designer faucets by Porcelanosa
• Powder room in select residences
Located at 1080 Brickell Avenue in the heart of one of Miami’s most pedestrian-friendly neighborhoods, The Bond is situated in the heart of downtown Miami’s Brickell Financial District. Residents and visitors will access The Bond via entrances on Brickell Avenue and South Miami Avenue. Public transportation is just steps away and world-class shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural destinations such as the Shops at Mary Brickell Village, American Airlines Area and the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts are within reach.
The Bond at Brickell
The Bond is comprised of 44 floors and 323 luxury residences ranging from studios, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units, to exclusive lofts and penthouses.
At The Bond, you will find that amenities and finishes which contain essential elements of British style and culture, including 15 pieces from the private collection of Terry O’Neill (famous for photographing “Bond girls”, The Rolling Stones, and the Beatles). We’ve also brought in some local talent here in Miami after acquiring several pieces from local Miami sculptor Tatiana Blanco to greet residents and visitors of the Bond.
- A Prestigious Tower with 44 floors and 328 residences
- Interior Design by Loguer
- Featuring the Terry O’Neill Photo Collection Private Art Collection including Sculptures by Tatiana Blanco
- High Speed Elevators
- Concierge Services with access to your world and beyond
- Elegant lobby with an Abbey Road Entrance and 20’ Bond Topiary
- Resident lounge with refreshments, newspapers and daily coffee in lobby
- Assigned self parking and Complimentary valet
- Resort style landscaping at pool area
- Zero edge lap pool with relaxation areas featuring outdoor music
- Spectacular waterfall on pool area to create soothing sound and spectacular view complimenting the cityscape of Miami and the blue waters of Biscayne Bay.
- Indoor/Outdoor soaking tub for the ultimate privacy and experience
- Super-cabanas and outdoor fireplace
- The Parliament including cinema screening with 3D surround sound and digital projection tech
- Executive Business Center
- Children’s room
- State of the Art health and wellness fitness center including Life Fitness equipment• Smart building technology and ultra efficient windows
- Total property WiFi broadcast for common area enjoyment, AirPlay Library in The Parliament Lounge with Pandora, Spotify and shared playlists
- Actual Museum Quality British Red Phone Booth
- Security and 24-hour fob access to all private areas
SCHEDULE A PREVIEW
- Mario St-Cyr