311 MERIDIAN AVENUE Miami Beach 33139
- 400 sq ft State-of-the art fitness center
- Rooftop garden deck
- Outdoor yoga studio
- Infinity edge pool
- Gated Entry
- 24 hour security video surveillance
- WIFI/High Speed Internet Access in Common Areas
- Secured Garage Parking
- Full time residential manager
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station in select locations
- Ornare Designed Kitchen Cabinets w/ quartz
- High end designer bathroom fixtures
- Elegant floating designed bathroom vanities
- 13 feet deep by 37 feet wide private terraces of outdoor living)
- Smart-technology ready
- Sound insulated walls throughout
- Private high speed elevators
- Pet Friendly building
- Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances
- Frameless, glass-enclosed showers
- glass railings on select units (up to 531 square feet
- Spacious, walk-in closets
- 8 foot solid core doors throughout
- Spacious, flow-through open floor plans with 10 foot
- Full-sized, front-loaded washer and dryer in every
- Private rooftop terraces and spas for penthouse
- Floor-to-ceiling energy efficient windows
- Two (2) covered parking spaces per residences
Luxury high rises and condos. Stunning views. Quiet streets. Great restaurants. The coolest park in town.
Gentrified beginning a decade ago, the South of Fifth (SoFi) enclave has grown into one of the most popular addresses in South Florida. South of Fifth condos and real estate are upscale and designed to standards of exclusive style and luxury.
Set apart from the denser, tourist-clogged section of South Beach to the north of Fifth Street, SoFi offers a more laid-back, community feel. Its walking distance to the action and easy access to I-395/MacArthur Causeway to the mainland give residents the best of both worlds.
The most coveted high-rise condominiums from the county’s recent housing boom including Apogee, Murano at Portofino, Murano Grande, ICON South Beach and the Continuum dual towers are located here. Regarding interior properties, there are renovated Art Deco and midcentury modern gems, and some of South Beach’s only townhouses with private garages.
Besides the most popular locals’ beach, residents have Miami Beach Marina and South Pointe Park right outside their door. Young families flock to SoFi for South Pointe Elementary School, one of the top-rated public schools in the county. Joe’s Stone Crab and Prime 112, two of Florida’s most famous restaurants, call SoFi home, while other hotspots are La Piaggia beach club, known for its champagne-soaked Sunday soirees, and Smith & Wollensky, a prime venue to watch the sunset and people watch.